Seaside Inn Policies
- Children 12 & Under Stay Free. Children welcome on first floor of Inn only.
- Daily rates in the Inn based on two persons. Extra per night rate for 3rd and/or 4th adults (age 13+) in room: $20 per person. Max Occupancy 4 persons per room.
- Cribs are free, reserve in advance, limited supply. Child in crib does count toward total unit capacity.
- If 2 rates are posted, the higher rate is the 2nd floor rate.
- Check in time is after 3PM for Inn Guests and 4PM for Houses/Cottages.
- Check out time is by 11AM for the Inn and 10AM for Houses/Cottages.
- All rates subject to current Maine State Lodging tax.
- Minimum stays required during select dates.
- Sorry, no smoking and no pets in the Inn
- The use of charcoal and gas grills is prohibited.
- Cooking of any kind is not allowed in the rooms or on the decks.
- Weekend rates in effect most Holidays and Sunday nights of holiday weekends.
- All guests (Inn & Cottage) get FREE access to the local fitness center
- Use or possession of fireworks not permitted on property and grounds for instant eviction.
- The full amount of your balance due must be paid on the day of your scheduled arrival. We will charge your credit card on file on that day if you do not arrive.
- Deposit Policy: First Night or 30% (whichever is greater) is due when reservation is made. Balance is due upon arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: Should you cancel 15 days or more prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded, less a $30 cancellation fee. Cancellations 14-days or less prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations less than 24 hours your entire stay will be applied to your Credit Card. No refunds for Prelude or Holidays with-in 45 days of arrival. No refunds or partial credits for early departures or inclement weather. Important note: Please be patient with refunds as they often take up to 10-days to process.
- We apologize but the Seaside cannot be responsible for the return of items left behind. Nor can we responsible for lost items.
All rates only confirmed for deposited reservations and subject to change without notice.